What information do we collect?
We record statistical information
If you visit this website, we may record some non-personal statistical information via a log file or third party statistic provider such as Google Analytics. For example:
- The browser type, screen resolution and operating system.
- The date and time you access pages or download files.
- The internet address and location from which you accessed our site.
- The search terms you used to find content on our website.
- The referrer or last site you visited before you accessed this website.
We collect basic personal information
When submitting information on our site, you may be asked to enter information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number. We collect information from you when you:
- Fill out a contact form.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Participate in blogs and submit content such as leaving a comment.
- Register as a user on our site.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To diagnose problems or provide support to users.
- To contact you, the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Access to personal information
If you would like your personal information removed or amended please write to email@example.com